Dusty Baker is a real estate professional specializing in Santa Barbara & Montecito’s most distinguished properties. Having spent his entire life in Santa Barbara, Dusty has amassed a wealth of local knowledge that translates into his real estate success. Recently named a top “40 Under 40” recipient by the Pacific Coast Business times and “Agent of the Year” at Keller Williams Realty Santa Barbara/Montecito, it is evident that Dusty strives for excellence in everything he does. Clients benefit from this ambition while enjoying world-class service and a client-centric mentality. While basing his practice in Santa Barbara, Dusty has unique global designations that allow for international presence and marketing (Global Property Specialist & Certified International Property Specialist).
Powered by his team, The Epstein Partners, Dusty is able to provide a concierge-level service and unprecedented horsepower in his business. Having a combined experience of over 1,000 closed transactions totaling nearly $1 billion, The Epstein Partners bring a particularly special level of expertise. The team comfortably covers Santa Barbara, Montecito, Hope Ranch, Goleta, Carpinteria, Summerland and the Santa Ynez Valley.
Being that Santa Barbara is a destination location, one must ask themselves where people are coming from that end up buying a home and joining the Santa Barbara community. This question is important in strategically marketing homes for sale. The answer is that two of the largest sources of incoming buyers are Los Angeles and Orange County. Dusty and his wife, Fallon, maintain strong connections in these particular areas. Fallon has been professionally modeling for 12 years and brings exceptional relationships from the fashion and media worlds. They both continue to expand their networks in Southern California, and the rest of the nation, so that Dusty’s clients have an advantage in marketing and negotiations.
- “40 Under 40” (Pacific Coast Business Times 2015)
- “Agent of the Year” (Keller Williams Realty Santa Barbara/Montecito 2015)
- Ranked Top 1% of agents in Southern SB County for buyers represented (2014)
- “Best stories of 2015” – Inman News
- Inman’s “Top 18 Inspiring Real Estate Instagram Accounts to Follow”
- Panel speaker for Inman Connect San Francisco 2015 (sold out event, 2,000 attendees)
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Global Property Specialist (GPS)
- Reality Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Maritime Museum
- Rotary Club of Montecito (board member)
- The Foundation for the Rotary Club of Montecito Foundation (board member)
- Santa Barbara Young Life